When you invest in HAF projects in Morocco, you are investing in sustainable development because the benefiting communities (men, women and youth) drive the process – from project design to evaluation and continually.
Individuals who donate $250 or more are invited to become a part of the Founders’ Circle, a very special core group of supporters. Please consider joining this Group. Your contribution – any amount – will make an empowering difference in the lives of others.
Make a Secure Online Donation
Paypal does not charge processing fees for nonprofits - 100% of your donation goes to HAF.
Donate by Check (please include your e-mail address):
In the United States:
Your Impact :
• 50 cents (US) plants 1 fruit sapling: 100 fruit trees economically and environmentally greatly benefit 1 family
• $50 empowers 1 Moroccan woman or girl through income-generating and educational activities
• $500 trains (experientially) 1 university student or local woman leader in facilitating communityplanning and implementation of development
• $5,000 builds 1 village clean drinking water system with training and education components, reducing illness and infant mortality among 300 peopleBenefitting communities provide labor in-kind.
Many HAF supporters enabled planting thousands of trees as a heartfelt expression of honoring someone, and sometimes unfortunately to remember someone. The Kate Jeans-Gail, Tom Tolen and Sami El Kouhen tree Memorials mean a lot to many rural Moroccan families.
Many organizations offer matching gifts for their employees’ contributions. Ask your employer for a matching gift form and include it with your contribution. The High Atlas Foundation will do the rest!
• Make a Socially Responsible Investment
Investors in Point Global’s Socially Responsible Investments have the ability to designate the recipient of a yearly charitable gift.
With 50% of company profits being donated to charity, Point Global is able to empower people to take actions that will improve their community, building a Global Grass Roots network of people who share a sense of responsibility to society.
Support the High Atlas Foundation